Are you trying to find ways to run ChatGPT easily with just a few clicks from your laptop? Well, I understand that ChatGPT is so useful it can be commonly used it for daily activities and has great features that are everything that you are looking for!
In this blog post, I will show you how to install ChatGPT as an App on your Windows machine to make it more easily accessible from your windows device.
What is ChatGPT?
ChatGPT is a natural language processing (NLP) chatbot powered by OpenAI’s GPT-3 language model. It is a conversational AI system that can generate conversations in response to user input and can carry on a conversation in a human-like manner.
ChatGPT is designed to understand the context of conversations and respond in a natural and engaging way.
How To Install ChatGPT Using Microsoft Edge?
To install ChatGPT as an app using Microsoft Edge browser is pretty straightforward. By using the following steps you can make your ChatGPT looks like a Windows App.
1. Firstly, go to https://chat.openai.com/chat using your Edge browser
2. Next, click on the 3 dots icon located at the top right of the Microsoft Edge browser
3. Go to Apps -> Install this site as Apps
4. You can give this new app a name and click the Install button. In this example, I will name it ChatGPT
5. You can select the following options based on your personal preference
How To Install ChatGPT Using Google Chrome?
To install ChatGPT on your Google Chrome browser like an app, you can simply follow the steps here:
1. Go to your browser and enter the ChatGPT URL –https://chat.openai.com/chat
2. Select the top right icon with 3 dots, navigate to More Tools -> Create Shortcut
3. Give it a name for this new shortcut. You can check this checkbox – Open as Windows. In this example, I will name this shortcut called ChatGPT
4. Go to your desktop and search for the new shortcut that you have created earlier.
5. Double-click your newly created shortcut, and the new ChatGPT window will be launched.
Does the look and feel like a ChatGPT app installed on your windows machine?
After installing ChatGPT as an App, you can easily access ChatGPT on your system by clicking on the App icon. I hope this will help you make ChatGPT easier to use! Thanks for reading!